Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77

Thread: Hey Pac-Man...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know of no one else that has issue with Cane's mod status.</div></div>

    You mean that posts on this board anymore...there's lots of people on another board that question my mod status, along with a lot of others.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    I don't question it, but could you imagine how it would be if Weedeater was a mod?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    Piss on the other board. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    That sounds better - yes.
    And those others (a relatively small number) .. well... they just moved to a different forum.

    Jealousy brings out ugly things in people.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't need your opinion. I know I have more integrity in my pinky finger than you do in your entire duplicitous body.

    No need to threaten me w/my mod powers--ask anyone that was here before I was a mod--if someone got out of the way, I called them on it. Why? Because it flat out wasn't right and I wouldn't stand for it. That's part of the reason I was allowed to become a mod, because I wouldn't let people like you get away with BS stuff towards other posters, especially passive aggressive attacks like the ones you deploy. The "attack, then play dumb/coy" stuff is weak in and of itself anyways.

    Question me all you want man--question my integrity, question my leadership skills, question my judgement. I'll let my record on here speak for itself and stand it up against yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays. </div></div>

    That is exactly what I am saying about your opinion, I do not desire it.So you are allowed to give opinions, but I am not? I see how it is, as long as it is coming from you, then it is okay. The thing about the pinky finger, well only God know the truth, we could debate it all day. I am not threating you with your mod-powers, only stating my opinion on what could happen.I never got out of the way with decent acting posters, only the ones that trailed me to start trouble, one of them being you. So you were allowed to become a mod because you harrass people when you think they are wrong? Give me a break, why is Teach a mod then? He does not act like that? How about Counts? He does not act like that.None of my stuff was what you call it, I do not use cuss words, like you have here, even though it is abbreviated. What I stated about the Bible is facts! What I STATED OTHERTIMES IS MY OPINION, AND i am entitled to that the last time I checked. I do not see any of your supporters confirming the part about letting your record speak for itself, do you? I will wait and watch to see if anyone comes on to confirm that. You can stand up to me if that is what you think it is, but I will not fight with you over a forum, it is childish. Go bother someone else for a while bulldog.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  6. #26
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't question it, but could you imagine how it would be if Weedeater was a mod? </div></div>

    I came out and said I don't question his abilities.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    I think he does a good job (but I would since I am in the clique )
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #28
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    Well, I'm not in the "clique" but I still have no problem with him being a mod.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    He does a fine job, and I don't see any other decent volunteers right off....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  10. #30
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I'm not in the "clique" but I still have no problem with him being a mod. </div></div>

    Yes you are. Everyone is. Except for one paranoid person. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •